The Kanex HDMI to VGA adapter allows a VGA projector to use Apple Air-Play mirroring from an iPad to Apple TV, this eliminates the need to upgrade to expensive HDMI projection equipment. Enhance presentations and educational i-Learning experiences by bridging the gap between current equipment and modernization.
Connect any of the new Roku media players via HDMI to a TV or monitor that has VGA. You can also connect external speakers to get high quality audio. Once connected, you can use Roku as it was intended – to give you all that great Internet video and music content.
The Kanex HDMI to VGA Adapter with Roku will not enable you to mirror your iPad content to your TV, however Roku does offer an iOS and Android app so you can stream music and photos to your TV from your mobile devices.
- HDMI to HDMI adapter with Optical Audio Output for perfect surround enjoyment (such as home cinema system) by all Apple TV (all generations), Roku media player and fire TV
- Connect your home cinema system via the optical audio output while providing the image and film data via HDMI to your receiver or TV toy
- Available for stereo sound-3.5 mm jack output
- Plug and play installation: within seconds connected - no drivers required
- Supports Ultra High Definition (4 K)
- Supported Resolutions: 480i/576i/480p/576i/720p/1080i/1080p/1920 x 1200/3840x2160
|Head Office Contact||010 157 2008|
|Whatsapp Contact||071 410 0276|
Rhood Head Office, Great North Road, Benoni, 1501