How to claim your cashback
1. Buy a selected EcoTank printer between 01 January 2020 and 31 March 2020.
2. Claim online within 30 days of purchase by visiting www.epson.co.za/ecotankcashback
3. Complete the online claim form, upload a copy of your receipt and a photo of the
serial number from the printer and submit your registration.
Epson L1300 ITS (Ink Tank System) A3 Colour Inkjet Printer:
Take advantage of ultra-low cost printing, up to A3+ size, for all kinds of documents with this 4-colour ink tank system printer.
USB cable not included
- T6641 Black ink bottle (70ml) - approx. yield: 7,500 pages
- T6644 Yellow ink bottle (70ml) - approx. yield: 6,500 pages
- T6643 Magenta ink bottle (70ml) - approx. yield: 6,500 pages
- T6642 Cyan ink bottle (70ml) - approx. yield: 6,500 pages
A compact 4-colour A3+ printer for cost-conscious users, the L1300 is built around a high-capacity ink tank system that stretches to 7,500 black pages without a refill1. With minimal intervention, the L1300 delivers cost-effective and hassle-free printing of advertising materials, CAD drawings, graphics and reports, perfect for corporate office, retail and education environments.
The L1300's integrated ink tank system makes it refill-free for up to 7,500 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour1. When it's finally time for a change, there's no need for mess; with fast ink top-up technology, clear labelling and a drip-free nozzle, to refill the L1300 is a simple, quick and clean process.
Inside the L1300 is Epson's Micro Piezo technology and genuine Epson ink, which together deliver quality print-outs. It benefits from print speeds of up to 17 pages per minute (ppm) in colour and 30 ppm in black, and ISO print speeds of 5.5 ppm in colour and 15 ppm in black.
With a purpose-built ink tank, there's no need to risk costly downtime or poor quality print-outs that can result from using third-party ink tank systems. Fully integrated into the printer, the L1300's continuous ink ensures trouble-free mono and colour printing in up to A3+. This printer comes with a 12 month (or 30,000 page) warranty, providing peace of mind and help should you need it.
- Printing Method - On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
- Nozzle Configuration - 360 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
- Minimum Droplet Size - 3 pl
- Ink Technology - Dye Ink
- Printing Resolution - 5,760 x 5,706 DPI
- Application - Home, Office Desktop
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734 - 15 pages/min Monochrome, 5.5 pages/min Colour
- Printing Speed - 17 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 30 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
- Colours - Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
- Output Tray Capacity - 40 Sheets
- multifunction - 100 Sheets Standard, 20 Photo Sheets
- Media Handling - Manual duplex
- Product dimensions - 705? x 322 x 215 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight - 12.2 kg
- Compatible Operating Systems - Mac OS 10.5+, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Interfaces - USB
- The warranty is handled directly by Epson.
- For all warranty related questions, please contact the Epson contact centre on 0860 337 766 (7 days a week) for South African and +27 11 201 7730 for the rest of Africa
- For any technical issues with the Epson unit please contact Epson Support on 0860 33 77 66.
- For additional queries please contact Prima Interactive Support Representatives on
Tel: 011 549 2320/1/2
- To register for the Epson extended warranty log onto: https://www.epson.co.za/promotions/extended-warranty