The 1MORE HiFi Dual Drive In-Ear Headphones feature upgraded state-of-the-art graphene driver and balanced armature. This delivers an extremely accurate listening experience with unsurpassed clarity from silky highs to deep bass. A lightweight aluminium alloy body with Kevlar core braided cable provides lasting durability and resilience.
Almost all headphones make one driver do all the work, causing distortion and loss of detail. The 1MORE HiFi Dual Drive In-Ear Headphones employ a balanced armature (mini-tweeter) for sizzling clear highs and a state-of-the-art graphene driver (mini-speaker) for perfected definition and deep bass.
The comfortable ergonomic design utilizes oblique angled ear fittings that naturally match your ear canals. Beyond comfort, the snug fit greatly increases noise isolation, fullness, and bass, which is ideally suited for longer listening periods and travel. Four sets of included ear tip sizes ensure a proper fit for all.
High quality function matches form with a lightweight aluminium alloy body. The surfaces are precisely sand blasted for aesthetic appeal and fingerprint resistance. Our cable uses Kevlar fiber to greatly increase durability. The upper cable uses TPE for softness while the lower cable is braided with nylon for lasting resilience and tangle resistance.
Conveniently located in-line controls allow you to control volume, select songs, and take calls. The new and improved "L" shaped 3.5 mm plug provides added security and durability. The device has also been expertly tuned by Grammy Award winning Sound Engineer, Luca Bignardi, to deliver a precise representation of your favorite music.
- Hi-Res Certified audio quality
- Graphene dynamic driver design with one balanced armature to deliver superior sound
- Perfected ergonomics provide exceptional comfort
- Durable aluminium alloy construction
- Intelligent in-line controls
- Clear communications microphone
- L-shaped 3.5mm wired connection
- Expertly tuned by Grammy® winning sound engineer Luca Bignardi
- Type: In-Ear
- Cable Length: 1.25 m
- Plug: 3.5 mm
- Frequency Range: 20-40,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Rated Power: 5 mW
- In-line Control Box & Microphone: Included
- Wire Material: Enameled Copper Wire
- Weight: 15g